Our new Tweedz earbuds come with a Mic and Shortcut Key. The shortcut key works with both iOS and Android devices. Here are a few tips to get you started...
- Answer phone calls. One click of the shortcut key to answer phone calls. Perfect for when your phone is in your pocket or purse.
- Hang up phone calls. During a call, just click again to hang up.
- Play a song. In your favorite music or podcast app, just click once to Play.
- Pause a song. Click again to Pause.
- Skip songs. Simply double click, and you're on to the next song.
- Trigger voice commands. Long hold to trigger Siri or "Ok Google" and start making voice commands. Great for when you're walking and want to search for something but don't want to take your phone out of your pocket.
These tricks work on a range of devices from iOS to Android (including Samsung's Galaxy S & Note series, Google Pixel, HTC, LG, Moto, and more).
That's it for now. Happy listening!